Thu, Mar 18|
Ramadan Fundraising Intensive
Make the right call for support this Ramadan! Our 2-day Ramadan Fundraising Intensive will help you plan well as you take on one of the most generous seasons of giving for Muslims. Register today!
Time & Location
Mar 18, 2021, 6:00 PM EDT – Mar 25, 2021, 7:00 PM EDT
About the Event
What if you could raise more funds for your Masjid or Muslim serving organization while growing a loyal donor following month to month.
There is no doubt that Ramadan is the best fundraising period for Masjid organizations, and in general, for organizations targeting Muslim audiences. Preparing well for this fundraising season could very well lead to exceptional results for your community.
This year, there is no need for you to go to your fundraising all alone. We're here to help, virtually!
Whether you are just starting to think about fundraising for Ramadan or just looking to scale your current donor base...the Ramadan Fundraising Intensive is the place for you!
In this series of short workshops, we will be discussing four different topics related to Ramadan fundraising with an invited guest speaker for each topic.
We’re covering it all…
- Creating a simple structure for your organization's story
- Creating and implementing a plan that works for you
- Plan an impactful event in Ramadan to increase the visibility and support of your organization
- Get the cost of your fundraising events covered via sponsorships
- Improve your donor retention with strategy
- Make better connections with your existing supporters and widen your donor base
Join us on March 18th and 25th from 6:00-8:00 PM EST for a free online intensive as we discuss how to make the most of your Ramadan campaign.
Day 1: Thursday, March 18th, 2021
6:00-8:00 PM EST
- The Art of Storytelling
- 7 Must-Haves for Your Virtual Fundraising Events
- Closing + Toolkit
Day 2: Thursday, March 25th, 2021
6:00-8:00 PM EST
- Power Up Your P2P Fundraiser
- Ignite Your Sustainer Community
- Closing + Toolkit
We’ll also be equipping attendees with a toolkit for the entire series that includes:
- Storytelling Guide
- A Planning Guide & Communications Guide
- Virtual Event Planning Guide
Can't wait to see you there! Register your entire fundraising team today!
Still not convinced? Take a sneak peek at your learning outcomes + what we'll be covering during these sessions.
The Art of Storytelling:
Telling stories is a fundamental part of being human. There are emotional connections to our shared values. Powerful stories allow listeners to unite in a shared action despite each individual's different experiences and perspectives.
Right now, we are all a bit eager for something inspiring.
So many of us just want to know how we can help our community thrive better. That is why we have to dig deep to pull our most inspiring stories of impact within the field. Let’s work together to find your mission's most clear and authentic voice. What do your supporters want to hear about?
This webinar will explain how to:
- connect potential donors to the beneficiaries who benefit from their generous contributions
- showcase the urgency of their much needed donations
- emphasize the positive outcome that follows from their generous donations through storytelling
Managing Virtual Fundraising Events:
With Ramadhan right around the corner, you don’t want to miss this interactive webinar. Whether this is your first-ever campaign for your organization or you are a fundraising professional, find out what we’re up to by attending our engaging session on how to:
- How to create a dedicated Ramadhan fundraising page
- Run a unique campaign in the blessed month of self discipline and sacrifice
- Find matching donors and double your fundraising revenue
- How to utilize Ramadhan fundraising videos for storytelling
- How your event in Ramadhan can increase the visibility and support of your organization
Want to get the scoop on the next frontier of virtual Peer-to-Peer fundraising? Our P2P fundraising experts will discuss ways to make your next campaign the best it can be. Our webinar will share insights on this popular social media fundraising strategy, which is independent of staff and void of the complicated issues of social distancing for in-person events. You will learn how to:
- Launch an efficient successful digital p2p campaign
- How to use technology to manage your campaign
- Benefit from valuable lessons of both successful and unsuccessful campaigns for recurring donations.
- Utilize a helpful toolkit to get your fundraisers set up for success
Let us show you how to find new donors, make better connections with their existing supporters and widen your own donor base through the power of social networking.
Ignite Your Sustainers Program:
Sustainers serve as your base of loyal donors. Creating a strong donor base pipeline is the key to any well planned sustainer program. Join us for a live webinar providing an overview in the use of technology for efficient and effective campaigning.
There will be an opportunity to ask specific questions to non-profit fundraising professionals on improving donor retention and understanding of key aspects of successful sustainer programs. This webinar will give tips on how to:
- Selecting and setting up a CRM that fits your organization is a part of a well designed plan for data flow and management.
- Finding the most effective channel for acquiring sustaining donors
- Develop, determine and deliver a strong message on how important and impactful and transformative sustaining support is for your community
- Reinforce donor cultivation and appreciation with efficient impact reporting
- Ticket type
Free Admission TicketPrice$0.00